Paprika Chicken Mix
Get all the ingredients you need and make this amazing keto lunch as soon as
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 shallots, chopped
1 pound chicken breast, skinless, boneless and roughly cubed
Salt and black pepper to the taste
1 cup carrots, sliced
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
1. Heat up a pan with the oil over medium heat, add the shallots and
sauté for 2 minutes.
2. Add the carrots, paprika, onion and garlic powder, stir and sauté
for 3 minutes more.
3. Add the meat and brown it for 5 minutes more.
4. Add the stock, sprinkle the cheese, cook everything for 15 minutes
5. Sprinkle the chives on top, divide the mix between plates and
Nutrition: calories 200, fat 4.5, fiber 3.5, carbs 8.5, protein 10